Producer for Interactive, Multimedia Exhibit
Played key role on broad team of scientists, researchers, artists, technologists, animators, et al. to create interactive, multimedia exhibit.
- Developed budget and schedules for the production of two featured videos (the introduction to the exhibit and the main video in the exhibit's sit-down theatre)
- Conducted thorough research into the scientific evidence of the dinosaur-bird transition
- Interviewed six scientists on camera, including paleontologist Mark Norell whom the Wall Street Journal dubbed "the coolest dude alive."
- Scouted and secured 10+ locations for six shoots
- Produced b-roll shoots
- Collaborated with other video and animation producers, an image researcher, videographer, sound recordist, exhibition department personnel and other museum staffers
- Edited the videos using Premiere Pro on tight deadline
American Museum of Natural History
October 2015 - March 2016